Quotes about love may be wise, romantic, and even humorous. Some will remind us of love that shouldn’t be taken for granted. A few will make us laugh at those moments when love is tested. And other quotes just simply add that extra touch to our Valentine’s Day cards.
Below you’ll find 20 romantic and humorous (but not too cheesy) love quotes for your entertainment.
1. ”Tell me who admires you and loves you, and I will tell you who you are.”
2. “We cannot do great things on this Earth, only small things with great love.”
3. “I would rather have eyes that cannot see; ears that cannot hear; lips that cannot speak, than a heart that cannot love”
4. “Love is grand; divorce is a hundred grand.”
5. “When you love someone, you love the person as they are, and not as you’d like them to be.”
6. “You come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.”
7. “Love is the emblem of eternity; it confounds all notion of time; effaces all memory of a beginning, all fear of an end.”
8. ”All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt.”
9. “A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous.”
10. “In dreams and in love there are no impossibilities”
11. “The life and love we create is the life and love we live.”
12. “The more I give to thee, the more I have, for both are infinite.”
13. “Love me and the world is mine.”
14. “True love stories never have endings.”
15. ”No man is truly married until he understands every word his wife is NOT saying.”
16. “Love is the irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired.”
17. ”There is a place you can touch a woman that will drive her crazy. Her heart.”
18. “Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.”
19. “The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart.”
20. “I love you, not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.