birthday funny quotes, funny birthday quotes.








1. You would have loved the gift I didn’t bother getting you.

2. When I have a birthday I take the day off. But when my wife has a birthday, she takes a year or two off.

3. You know you are getting old when the candles cost more than the cake.

4. Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest.

5. Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don’t mind, it doesn’t matter.

6. When I was born I was so surprised I didn’t talk for a year and a half.

7. Few women admit their age. Few men act theirs.

8. With age comes wisdom. You’re one of the wisest people I know.

9. The best birthdays of all are those that haven’t arrived yet.

10. I’m at an age when my back goes out more than I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...