1. Love is indescribable, it's a very interesting sort of thing. Something that comes once in a while, something that isn't exactly touchable or see-able. It's like the world's biggest mystery that everyone is trying to solve. Everyone is looking for the missing piece, but honestly, I don't think you can look for love..I think it's just one of those things that...just come naturally.
2. I'm going to look back in my life and wonder why I spent so much of my time looking for love, instead of just living.
3. I feel like it's desperate to always be looking for love or being willing to put up with peoples hell all for love. Just have a seat & relax.
4. Life and love are like hide and seek. People spend their whole lives looking for love, but when they finally forget to look for it, they find it.
5. I am someone who is looking for love. Real love. Ridiculous, inconvenient, consuming, cant-live-without-each-other love. -Carrie
6. Being single isn't a time to look for love, use that time to work on yourself and grow as an individual.
7. You can look for good qualities in the one you love but you can't keep looking for love in a person who has good qualities.
8. It's all about falling in love with yourself and sharing that love with someone who appreciates you, rather than looking for love to compensate for a self love deficit.
9. I'm not looking for love, just a empty page.
10. Stop looking for love in all the wrong places - your "type" is keeping you single.