school quotes funny, funny school quotes.







1. "I have never let my schooling interfere with my education."

2. "Thank goodness I was never sent to school; it would have rubbed off some of the originality."

3. "There is nothing so stupid as the educated man if you get him off the thing he was educated in."

4. "True terror is to wake up one morning and discover that your high school class is running the country."

5. "I never did very well in math—I could never seem to 1. persuade the teacher that I hadn't meant my answers literally."

6. "As long as teachers give tests, there will always be prayer in schools."

7. "My education was dismal. I went to a series of schools for mentally disturbed teachers."

8. "We all learn by experience but some of us have to go to summer school.”

9. "If there were no schools to take the children away from home part of the time, the insane asylums would be filled with mothers."

10."My school days were the happiest days of my life; which should give you some indication of the misery I've endured over the past twenty-five years."




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...