mother teresa quotes.










1. "A life not lived for others is not a life."

2. "Each one of them is Jesus in disguise."

3.  "God doesn't require us to succeed; He only requires that you try."

4. "I alone cannot change the world, but I can cast a stone across the waters to create many ripples."

5. "I am not sure exactly what heaven will be like, but I know that when we die and it comes time for God to judge us, he will not ask, 'How many good things have you done in your life?' rather he will ask, 'How much love did you put into what you did?'"

6. "I can do things you cannot, you can do things I cannot; together we can do great things."

7. "I know God won't give me anything I can't handle. I just wish He didn't trust me so much."

8. "If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.

9. "If we pray, we will believe; If we believe, we will love; If we love, we will serve."

10. "If you are humble nothing will touch you, neither praise nor disgrace, because you know what you are."

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...